JJSploit is one of the best free Roblox Exploiters you can find on the internet right now. However, on many forums, people have complained about “JJSploit Is Crashing Roblox” error the moment you try to attach JJSploit to a game.
Now, there can be a number of reasons behind this issue and there is no proven solution to that as of now. Some users claimed it was a system-related problem while others flagged it as a Roblox server issue.
In this article, I will try to explain to you what are the possible reasons behind this issue and what measures you can take to fix this annoying problem. Let’s begin.
What Is JJSploit?
If you are familiar with the Roblox platform, you must have heard of Roblox exploits as well. They are script editors that you can use in the background while playing the game on Roblox.
JJSploit is nothing but a cheat program that takes advantage of system glitches and Roblox loopholes to manipulate the gameplay. It consists of more than a hundred algorithms and pre-written scripts that have been designed and tested on Roblox.
It is capable of running more than 90% of the scripts available on the internet including some of the most recent ones like OwlHub. You can apply scripts from the this exploit’s library or the ones downloaded from the internet.
Let’s have a look at some key features of it:
- Full DLL injector
- Supported on Windows 32/64 bit architecture
- Full LUA scripts
- Single click script attach
- Absolutely free to use
- Single click for the high jump, unlimited fly, and much more
- Frequent updates
Why Does Roblox Crash With JJSploit?
Sometimes when you try to attach a script in the background of a game, the whole Roblox application crashes. Many users have raised their concerns regarding the same issues on various forums and websites. Youtube is filled with video tutorials on how to fix this issue, however, most of them just don’t work.
Although there is no specific reason behind Roblox crash at injection, here are some possibilities:
There is a possibility that some important files are missing from your downloaded copy. In this case, the roblox executor is unable to send the command properly and eventually crashes Roblox.
Windows Defender Restricting JJSploit
One of the most common reasons behind the crash is Windows Defender. Since the tool is a DLL injector, Windows considers it a malicious and harmful program and disables some of its features.
JJSploit Not Updated
It’s also possible that your JJSploit is outdated and not supported on Roblox anymore. It releases regular updates for its users which are usually synced with Roblox patch releases.
Antivirus programs simply don’t like DLL injectors and they are programmed to restrict such software to gain access to your system for safety reasons.
Sometimes, the problem is from Roblox’s side. Sometimes you are not able to perform certain activities on a particular game due to server issues. Also, Roblox doesn’t welcome exploit programs on its platform. So we can’t disregard this reason completely.
How To Stop JJSploit From Crashing?
Now, let’s try to figure out how we can fix the issue. Here are some steps you can try:
The first step is to update your JJSploit program. As I mentioned above, it regularly releases new updates in order to be on the same page as Roblox patches.
- Turn off your Antivirus and Windows Defender Program
- Disable Safe Browsing on Chrome or any other browser you are using.
- Go to the official page of WeAreDevs.
- Click on Exploits.
- On the Exploits page, find JJSploit and click on Download.
- When you are on the Download page of JJSploit, click on Download JJSploit.
The latest version will be downloaded to your system.
Sometimes Roblox crashes because of insufficient RAM or Cache memory. To apply this fix, take the following steps:
- Shut down Roblox. Make sure it has been removed from the minimized apps panel.
- Click on the search icon on the Windows taskbar and type %temp% and hit enter.
- Delete all the files from the temp folder. It will free up some memory.
- Start Roblox and Join your preferred game.
- Open the tool and try to attach again.
Disable Antivirus Program
To disable the antivirus program, simply go to your antivirus program dashboard and click on Disable. Some antivirus programs also allow you to set the time duration you want the antivirus to be switched off.
After turning off antivirus, restart your computer and try to attach the exploit to a game.
Turn Off Windows Defender
To turn off the windows defender, take the following steps
- Go to the system setting of your computer.
- Click on Update & Security and then on Windows Security.
- Navigate to Virus & threat protection and click on it.
- Click on Virus & threat protection settings.
- Turn off Real-time protection using the toggle switch.
Restart your computer, turn on Roblox and JJSploit, and try to inject again.
Allow JJSploit Through Windows Firewall
To allow JJSploit through Windows Firewall, take the following steps.
- Go to the System Settings/Control Panel on your computer.
- Click on System and security, and then on Windows Defender Firewall.
- From the left side, click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Navigate to JJSploit on the list. uncheck both boxes (private & public).