Roblox has been one of the most popular gaming platforms of the last decade. It’s quite fascinating to see how the platform has evolved and gained popularity in less than 20 years of its launch.
If you are familiar with Roblox, you must have heard of exploit programs that can make gaming even more fun and engaging.
Exploits are script editors that read Roblox’s source code on your computer and can take advantage of technical vulnerabilities of the code, server, or even your system’s glitches to manipulate certain aspects of a game. In other words, they allow you to manipulate the game’s elements such as physical tricks, changes in surroundings, unlimited money, and health,
Currently, there are well over 10 exploits programs on the market. In this article, I am going to compare the top 3 – JJSploit, Krnl, and Synapse.
Let’s get going.
JJSploit vs Krnl Vs Synapse x: What Is Common?
All 3 programs work on the similar principle of code manipulation. They come in the category of DLL injectors where you can run any script code while having the game in the background and change the outcome of certain aspects.
There may be a slight difference in the number and manner of tricks you perform with them, but the overall workin mechanism is the same.
Here are some quick features of each of them:
The program has been created by the developers at WeAreDevs which is a popular script creation community. Although JJSploit is not the only exploit program on their website, it’s most certainly the best one.
Since its launch in 2020, the software has been downloaded millions of times and often draws positive feedback from gamers. The program comes with a script editor backed by LUA, and a library of more than a hundred scripts and command lines that you can use in the respective games with a single click.
Here are some quick features of JJSploit:
- You can use custom-written LUA scripts.
- Inject DLL commands and codes to alter the game settings to your advantage.
- Perform tricks like infinite jump, super flying, invisible, fast run, and much more.
- Change game character settings, unlock paid accessories, etc.
- You get regular updates within a few hours of Roblox patching.
- Support for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Absolutely free to download, no registration is required
Krnl is another Roblox exploit program that world similarly to JJSploit. It’s been developed by IceBear which is also known to create scripts and exploits for various gaming platforms.
In terms of stability and script execution, Krnl is by far the best Roblox exploits that we have at the moment. The program is supported by LUA libraries including debug, drawing, encryption, and much more. Not only that, it can handle some of the most complex scripts such as OwlHub.
You can perform various stunts such as flying with a single click, ESP tricks to map out your opponents, kill all, high jumping, and much more. Furthermore, you can modify character, and in-game purchases and take Roblox gaming to a whole new level.
Here are some key features of Krnl:
- Full LUA support, DLL injection, command lines, etc
- Get unlimited Robux and health
- Unlimited flying and high jumping with a single click
- Run almost 90% of LUA scripts
- Free to download
- Regular updates
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, 32 and 64-bit operating system
- One-click script execution
Moving on to the last one from the comparison, Synapse X is a high-end script editor for Roblox. It’s clearly the fastest of the three and provides reliable performance and a nearly 100% script success rate.
The program is powered by SLUA (Synapse LUA Engine) which means it will smoothly run any script that’s written in LUA. Not only that. Due to its strong LUA support, it’s been a preferred choice of developers to write and test scripts.
The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate. If you have experience in LUA programming, Synapse X has tonnes of features to offer including Roblox exploitation. You can perform nearly any trick in the book including fast run, getting invisible, kill script, free in-game purchase, and much more.
Unlike JJSploit and Krnl, it’s not free to download, but a little knowledge of LUA can make this $10 program much more worthwhile.
Let’s have a look at some quick features:
- Allows you to create and test LUA scripts
- Single-click script execution
- Ultra-fast performance with no unexpected crashes
- 100% safe to use, no malware or hidden files
- Regular updates
- Customer Support through Discord
- Supports Windows 7 and higher
- ESP tricks, Kill script, teleporting, infinite money, and health
- Change the time of the day and weather settings
- In-game purchases for free
JJSploit vs Krnl Vs Synapse x: The Comparison Table
|Platform||Windows 7 & higher||Windows 7 & higher||Windows 7 & higher|
|Price||Free||Free (Key needed)||$10-$15|
|Last Updates on||Sep 1, 2022||August 22||5 September 2022|
|Download Type||.exe||ZIP file||ZIP file|